Welcome to Woolloongabba and the Parish of Holy Trinity
Whether you are:
- Recently moved here from another parish?
- Someone who has not regularly attended church for some time?
- Looking for a place to worship and grow your faith?
- Interested in learning more about Christian faith and worship?
- Wanting to connect with your neighbours in a safe and supportive environment?
- Wondering about the light on the hill?
Here, at Holy Trinity, you will find a warm welcome in an open-minded, inclusive community of faith, working to progress our own spiritual journeys and serve our wider community.
If you are new to the Woolloongabba area, or just wanting to find out more about what’s happening and ways to connect locally, you might find these links helpful.
- Around You
- Weekend Notes
- Gabba Hill Community Garden
- Gabba Hill Community Neighbourhood Group
- The Mustard Seed community centre
- South Brisbane Men's Shed
These are exciting times for the Woolloongabba area. The Gabba is welcoming new residents in droves as we develop a whole new community in this historic Brisbane heartland. Holy Trinity Anglican Church has been integral to the Woolloongabba community since 1870. We are excited to be part of this contemporary renewal!
To experience more of what Holy Trinity is all about, please join us for worship or our next event.